DISCLOSURES AND LICENSE INFORMATION
Secure Lending Incorporated is an Equal Housing Lender. As prohibited by federal law, we do not engage in business practices that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age (provided you have the capacity to enter into a binding contract), because all or part of your income may be derived from any public assistance program, or because you have, in good faith, exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The federal agency that administers our compliance with these federal laws is the Federal Trade Commission, Equal Credit Opportunity, Washington, DC, 20580.
Secure Lending is licensed and authorized to conduct mortgage business in most states in the United States. Our Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry ID 1236405. Click here to use the NMLS Consumer Access web site to see our services are available in your state.
Corporate Offices: Secure Lending Incorporated
Business Hours: 9:00 am through 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday
(EST) Address: Secure Lending Incorporated, 707 Brook park Rd , Suite 201, Cleveland, Ohio 44109 Web Site Addresses: www.securelending.us
Texas Branch Address:
2950 North Loop West, Suite 500
Houston, TX 77092
Branch ID: 2158203
Physical Address: 240 N. East Promontory, Suite 200
Famington, Utah 84025
Phone Number: 216-220-4699
*When quoting a consumer in this competitive market Secure Lending relies on the information that you provide. Our goal is to be as 100% ACCURATE as possible with your quote. If the information that you have provided us is accurate then rest assured Secure Lending Incorporated quote will be as well, subject to no change in market conditions prior to your loan lock.
NMLS Unique Identifier # 1236405 Verify a mortgage company or individual license on the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System Consumer Access site: NMLS Consumer Access The interest on the portion of the credit extension that is greater than the fair market value of the dwelling is not tax deductible for Federal income tax purposes: and the consumer should consult a tax advisor for further information regarding the deductibility of interest and charges.
Secure Lending Incorporated is in the following states:
- Alabama Consumer Credit license Lic/Reg #: 22023
- California - Licensed by the Department of Corporations under California Residential Mortgage Lending Act;
DBA: Secure Lending Services Incorporated Lic/Reg #: 60DBO43786
- Colorado Mortgage Company Registration Lic/Reg #: None
- Florida Lic/Reg #: MLD102,
- Georgia Residential Mortgage Licensee Lic/Reg #: 44487 - 707 Brook Park Rd, Cleveland, OH 44107;
- Indiana Lic/Reg #: DFI 26412,
- Louisiana Lic/Reg #: None,
- Maryland Mortgage Lic/Reg #: 21580
- Michigan 1st mortgage Broker-Lender Lic/Reg #: FL0019629
- Minnesota Lic/Reg #: MN-MO-1236405,
- North Carolina Mortgage Lender License Lic/Reg # L-164979,
- Ohio Lic/Reg #: RM.804181.000,
- Oregon Lic/Reg #: ML 5332,
- Secondary Mortgage Loan Act; Lic/Reg #: 50224
- Tennessee Mortgage License Lic/Reg #: 123215,
- Texas SML Mortgage Banker Lic/Reg #: None,
- Virginia Lic/Reg #: MC-5910 Licensed by the Virginia State Corporation Commission,
- Washington CL- Financial and Professional Regulation: 122 S. Michigan Avenue, Suite 1900, Lic/Reg #: MB-1236405.
Figure: 7 TAC §80.200(b)
"CONSUMERS WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A COMPANY OR A RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD COMPLETE AND SEND A COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 NORTH LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. COMPLAINT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENT'S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550.
THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENT'S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV."
Reverse mortgages are first and second mortgage loans. A reverse mortgage increases the principal mortgage loan amount and decreases home equity (it is a negative amortization loan). Borrowers are responsible for paying taxes and insurance (which may be substantial).
These materials are not from HUD or FHA and were not approved by HUD or a government agency.
Disclaimer: The interest on the portion of the credit extension that is greater than the fair market value of the dwelling is not tax deductible for Federal income tax purposes: and the consumer should consult a tax adviser for further information regarding the deductibility of interest and charges.
©2015 Secure Lending Incorporated